Digital Literacy Certification (IC3-GS5)
Internet & Computing Core Certification (IC3-GS5)
Let’s get you started in IC3-GS5 for an all-level introduction into the ICT world. In an era, the Digital Age, where everything has an app, and where it’s no more an option but a requirement to digitally literate, IC3-GS5 will equip you with the best skills necessary to succeed whether it is at work or school.
Technology has become a part of our everyday lives, and understanding how to function in environments that require the use of computers and the Internet is more critical now than ever before. So, whether you plan to pursue a career in IT, or simply become more effective with technology, the IC3 Digital Literacy Certification is your solution.
In today’s high-tech world, digital literacy is a requirement. The best way to stand out in the crowd is to have the IC3 Digital Literacy Certification credential on your resume. Every job and career, every field of study, and even our social and personal lives are increasingly impacted by technology. The IC3 Digital Literacy Certification helps teachers prepare students to enter the next phase of life, whether it is in the workforce or in high-education.
For both the student and the job-seeker IC3 provides the foundation of knowledge needed for success, and it is a well-respected and internationally-recognized credential that reflects the most relevant skills needed in today’s academic and business environments. Regardless of your career or education goals, computers and technology will most likely play and important role. To make sure you are prepared for success, get the most up-to-date and globally recognized digital literacy certification available, IC3.
The IC3 Digital Literacy suite of products includes solutions that range from assessment to certification. And, as a truly global standard, IC3 is as comprehensive as it is diverse. With learning and practice solutions, assessment tools, and certifications specifically designed for a variety of ages and occupations, the IC3 Digital Literacy program is simply the best way to ensure that students and employees are prepared to succeed in a technology-based world.
- Computing Fundamentals: Designed to help the user get the most out of technology, the Computing Fundamentals examination. covers a foundational understanding of computer hardware, software, operating systems, peripherals, and troubleshooting. And new to the IC3 Global Standard 5 (Gs5) exams, Computing Fundamentals will now also include Mobile Device and Cloud Computing concepts.
- Key Applications: This Module covers the most common features of the world’s best spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation applications (MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint). And, with the release of IC3 (GS5), this domain now includes app culture elements that will help the examinee understand how to obtain and maximize the use of some of today’s most popular apps.
- Living Online: This Module is designed to help you understand how to effectively use the Internet or work in a networked environment and maximize communication, education, collaboration, and social interactions in a safe and ethical way. The IC3 (GS5) brings with it various new and enhanced modules including social media, calendaring, streaming, and online conferencing elements that truly measure a candidate’s ability to succeed in an increasingly digital world.
Note: You’ll only need to write the exam below if you would like to gain the internationally recognised IC3 Official Certificate from Certiport. You will need to purchase a coupon and sit for an official exam separately. Our Centre is also a Prometric Testing Centre, so please contact us for the coupons.
- IC3 GS5 (each exam is 50 minutes):
- Living Online – 50 Questions
- Computing Fundamentals – 50 Questions
- Key Applications – 45 Questions
- IC3 GS4 (each exam is 50 minutes):
- Living Online – 45 Questions
- Computing Fundamentals – 45 Questions
- Key Applications – 43 Questions
- IC3 Other :
- GS5 Spark – 45 Questions (50 minutes)
- GS4 Spark – 60 Questions (50 minutes)
- GS4 Fast Track – 45 Questions (50 minutes)
- IC PHP
- IC PHP Developer Fundamentals – 40 Questions (50 minutes)
ADVANTAGES OF HAVING AN IC3 CERTIFICATE
Research shows that IC3 reflects the foundational skills needed to excel in virtually all career fields and academic pursuits requiring ICT proficiency
A job candidate or college applicant with IC3 Certification is instantly recognized as already having the critical entry-level skills needed to function effectively in academic and work environments. IC3 certification validates skills using the latest computer and Internet technology to achieve business objectives, expand productivity, improve profitability, and provide a competitive edge. You also get instant access to Certiport Authenticated Digital Transcript. This first-of-its-kind service lets you easily access your exam and certification status, and enables you to share this verified information with potential schools, employers, and staffing agencies.
- For job seekers, you’ll be recognized instantly as digitally literate
- You are sufficiently grounded in ICT foundation to pursue any IT professional path
- Differentiates you from the competition
- Increases your worth at your company
- You can easily demonstrate your digital literacy skills in both business and academia
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 17
- Assessments Yes